Seo Services

He and his Mercedes


I never seen how follow me to the home headlamps work. And my deed for good made me embarrassed and I feel like a total idiot. It happened back then when I was in a city with my all cousin brothers and sisters. I was really acting cool. One of my cousin brothers is only 20 days younger to me .
so we are good friends.
 I don’t know it happens with you but I am regular victim of this.

We were coming out of McDonald and walk toward our car. I was still having some coke left in my paper cup.

A golden Mercedes got parked .        
 dude came out of it .








a girl was standing near the car she may be friend of that guy.
                                     
 He locked his car and move toward us.
My bro was talking about that girl , and I was totally   drooled out for that car. 


 




They crossed us .. When I saw their headlamp lights were still on. Being over smart and thought of helpfulness I called him ..

Bro is that you car he said yes.

I said your lights are still on... he replied yeah dude its ok.








Then I realized I have done really a blunder.
















And all my cousines reacted some what like this…





He and his Mercedes He and his Mercedes Reviewed by जीवन का सत्य on July 02, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.